MORE EASY WAY
2008 - 2009 Winner - Writers Digest
Best Writer's Site
Unleash the Writer Within
Dear Fellow Writer,
Please take a few moments to read what is below. If you've ever had problems with writer's block or gaining the enthusiasm you might need to write consistently and well, then this message is for you.
Now, I have an inspiring story to tell you about how a student of mine went on to become a best-selling author and its all true!
A few years ago, an aspiring author sent a novel to me for critiquing and comments. I duly prepared a report outlining where I thought the MSs strengths and weaknesses lie, made suggestions, we emailed back and forth a few times and that, I thought, was that.
Six months later, the author contacted me and said she had won a competition and the book had been published as a result. Not only that, it was a top ten best-seller in Ireland, where she lives!
She has since had two more best-selling novels and is now considered to be one of Irelands best writers!
Isnt that amazing?
Her name is Tracy Culleton and I really wish I could take any of the credit for her success but that would be facetious and, of course, just plain wrong.
But interestingly, she does credit her success to a fascinating series of techniques she wanted me to bring to your attention.
Im only too willing to oblige. Over to you, Tracy
If I told you there
was a guaranteed way to permanently
eradicate writers block,
If youre serious about your creative writing, then you owe it to yourself to read through this letter and see if this opportunity is right for you.
Id like to ask you this:
* Do you find that although you want to write indeed, you need to write youll do anything rather than write?
* Does your heart sink at the prospect of sitting down at the keyboard? Do you immediately think of the laundry you need to do? Or the e-mail you were going to send to a friend? Or the walk you promised your dog?
* Are you prone to sitting blankly at your computer, willing the ideas to come, but feeling like your brain is made of mush?
If this is your experience of writing (it certainly used to be mine!), then you need to know that it isnt your fault.
It isnt some character defect or lack of willpower. I will explain below exactly what is causing it, but for now, just know this:
Writing doesnt have to be a struggle!
Let me explain a little background.
A few years back, a psychiatrist named Dr. Roger Callahan and a Stanford-trained engineer and personal-performance expert named Gary Craig developed a system called Emotional Freedom Technique.
EFT proved outstanding at doing two things, and doing them quickly and painlessly
* Totally removing negative emotions such as fear, anger and so on. Literally, those feelings were gone, to be replaced by peace and calm.
* Removing mental blocks or limiting beliefs and replacing them with more empowering beliefs. In other words, literally re-programming our subconscious so that it works for us, rather than against us.
Are you beginning to see how powerful this is?
These two attributes turned out to have hundreds, if not thousands, of uses. EFT quickly became the technique of choice to solve all sorts of problems from phobias to traumas to addictions to being overweight to headaches to allergies and many others.
Then it gets very, very interesting for writers!
As an EFT practitioner Ive been
using EFT for over four years, solving a large number of
my own issues and those of friends, family and clients.
I used EFT techniques to write my third novel, More Than Friends, in only three months! And the quality certainly didnt suffer More Than Friends reached No. 4 in the Irish bestseller list, and garnered rave reviews.
Heres what other writers have to say about the benefits they got from EFT:
I found the
(techniques) very helpful because they enabled me to
the depth of my feelings.
Light dawned for me when I realized that I am
writing for myself
not for anyone else. So it
doesn't matter what they think. I have been fine ever
As the time for my first book
launch approaches, I'm having worries about the caliber
of my writing and how it will be compared to other
writers. I turned to lesson 6 in my Unleash
the Writer and (followed your instructions)
with amazing success. After only ten minutes, I'd
accepted my writing voice as being unique to me. I also
let go my worries and allowed myself to be proud of my
work. I'm now looking forward to seeing Love Match (my
first novel) on the shelves without any worries ruining
this time for me.
Practice my techniques for just half an
hour a day for a month or two and I promise you a
* Finish that novel,
* Make it an outstandingly excellent novel,
* Send it out to agents and publishers, and keep sending it out if necessary.
My all new system, which I call Unleash The Writer directly assists in every one of these steps.
It also includes:
* The truth about how your mind is actively trying to stop you writing (and why it thinks its helping you by doing so!). This is why its not our fault its your mind blocking you.
* How to convert this creativity-assassin into your biggest ally!
* Detailed instructions for EFT the amazing tool which is our secret weapon for defeating writers block.
* 76 comprehensive tools to evaporate everything which is blocking you.
* A score-chart so you can track your progress and see how far youve come.
* How you can use Ritual and Intention to help your writing (and no, its nothing mysterious or magical. Its as down-to-earth as you can get).
* A unique method for getting to
know your characters intimately so you can portray them
as fully rounded people. (Even when it seems
* How to look after your brain so it works well for you (and what on earth sunflower seeds have to do with quality writing!).
* How to use visualization to literally train your subconscious into being a writer.
* How a kitchen timer can be your best friend (and its nothing to do with cooking!)
* Free subscription to my monthly newsletter which includes regular writing tips and resources.
For a limited time, the investment for Unleash The Writer is only $47. Thats a 45% discount off the normal price!
Click HERE to order now immediate download!
Be warned! This price wont be around for long. Once this product is established the price will be going up to the proper $87.
Will Unleash The Writer work
for you? Youll never know unless you try it
at absolutely no risk to yourself with my
100% money-back guarantee.
Whatever your decision, I thank you for having given me the time to read this, and I wish you all the best with your writing.
P.S. In five minutes you could be holding the key to your writing success. For your convenience, Unleash The Writer is available as electronic download. Once you complete the transaction youll be taken directly to the download page. Unleash The Writer can either be printed out (recommended) or read on the screen.
Go HERE to order now!
Best regards and keep writing!
© Copyright 2002 -
2009 Rob Parnell. All Rights Reserved.